The following sexual health resources highlight some useful reports on the subject. However for more detailed information on sexual health please visit the which provides the most recent information and data on HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infections. SWPHO is the Public Health Observatory that leads on sexual health and their website is also very informative.
- Sexual Health Balanced Scorecard
- Chlamydia Vital Signs Indicator (VSI) 2008/09
- A Complex Picture - HIV and other Sexually Transmitted Infections in the United Kingdom: 2006
- Indications of Public Health in the English Regions 6: Sexual Health (APHO/HPA)
East of England resources
- HPA East of England Annual Report 2007: Sexually-Transmitted Infections and Sexual Health in the East of England 1995-2006
- HIV and AIDS in the East of England. Annual Report 2005
- Regional summary to APHO/HPA 'Indications 6: Sexual Health' and Regional HPA 'Annual Report 2006'
- INpho 16: HIV and sexually transmitted infections in the East
- Survey of sexual health services for young people in the East of England